Las Vegas is known for its amazing pool scene. Going to the pool is one of the best things to do in Las Vegas. Most resorts have very large pool complexes that have a number of attractions. Typical features include pools, jacuzzis, cabanas, bars, and restaurants. Heads up: many places you may have to rent chairs or cabanas so be prepared to pay.
10. Flamingo - For our number 10 slot we are going to recognize one of the original Las Vegas mega resorts; the Flamingo. For a low to mid-market hotel Flamingo's pool shines. You have multiple pools some for quiet areas (the beach club pool) and some with entertainment and party vibe (the go pool). The go pool is adult only which is a total plus. There are also 2 jacuzzis. Food and drink service is provided. Cabanas can be rented by calling (702) 697-3888. Beach club pool is on the left in the satellite image below, while the go pool is on the right.
9. Caesars Palace - Caesars palace is home to the 9th ranked pool on our list. Dubbed the Garden of the gods pool oasis. The pool complex's design makes you feel like you are swimming in an ancient Roman bath. The temple pool has a large statue in the middle with a number of fountains spraying water. The Neptune pool is a more traditional pool to hang out and relax in. The Apollo and Jupiter pools are designed for relaxation. The both have a number of cabanas and chairs to rent. The fortuna pool has a swim up bar and gambling. The Bacchus pool is for invited guests only and provides a VIP experience for celebrity clientele. Finally the Venus European pool lounge is a 21 and up location with a great food selection; bikini tops are optional. Follow .
8. Mirage - The Mirage pool is a classic. It has a very large lagoon like area complete with rock waterfalls for your enjoyment, slip over to the private oasis pool for an even quieter experience. We advise renting chairs here as it can get quiet full and it's very nice to have a reserved spot. Their hot tubs are great. Cabanas can be a great option. There's also a restaurant and a bar. Adjacent to the pool complex is the dolphin sanctuary. Mirage also has European style bathing (tops optional) at the Bare Pool lounge.
7. Cosmopolitan - The cosmo has a great pool complex consisting of 3 pools: The Chelsea Pool, the Boulevard Pool and the Marquee day club. All of the pools are located on level 4 of the hotel. The Boulevard pool is the pool closest to the Las Vegas Strip, hence the name. It's space is designed for socializing and a bit of partying. Moving away from the strip you have the Marquee day club pool. This is a total party atmosphere with some of the world's to DJs spinning. FInally there is the Chelsea pool, furthest removed from the Las Vegas Strip. This pool is designed for relaxation and seclusion. All of the pools have cabanas and loungers to rent. Food service is provided at the Boulevard and Chelsea pools. Drinks are served at all three. To make reservations call (702) 698-6797 or email ENTERTAINMENTCABANASALES@COSMOPOLITANLASVEGAS.COM.
6. Venetian / Palazzo - The Venetian and Palazzo has a massive pool deck with 10 pools. Pools range from quiet to party. There are 5 hot tubs. Food and Beverage service is provided at both. If you like to party there is Tao Beach club, which will be a spectacle. Additionally there is the Aquatic Club that spans the mix of relaxation and party with games and a wide array of music. Book a cabana or day bed by calling (866) 834-2319.
5. Wynn / Encore - Wynn and Encore pools span its entire facility. Starting in the south you have Wynn's pools with its large inter-connected barbell shaped pools with a number of bridges and hot tubs surrounding it. Next, going north you have Encore's pool, surrounded by the resort. Finally head west toward the strip and you have Encore Beach club, the party hub of Wynn's pool experience. The Encore pool shares spaces with the XS nightclub. Also during the summer Encore beach club holds "night swims" where you can enjoy the pool while listening to a DJ. Reserve a cabana here. Future development plans hold for redevelopment of the Wynn Golf course into Wynn Paradise park, a massive beach and pool complex. We foresee this top 10 list being revised bumping Wynn to the top of this list once Paradise Park is built.
4. Aria - We like Aria's pool for a few reasons. It has a good size balance where you can enjoy the whole set up without being overwhelmed. It is also located in a sunny part of the property to ensure maximum sun bathing. Additionally you have many options of pools. From their relaxing Ellipse pools, Liquid lounge for partying, and the Sky pool for invited VIP guests. Food and drink service is provided. You can book cabanas here.
3. Bellagio - Bellagio's five pools are designed for pure relaxation. Its space is quiet and serene. The pools are south facing so they have plenty of sun. Like Caesars palace you can swim in a fountain. Many of the pools vary in temperatures to provide you with different swimming experiences. Don't forget to enjoy the hot tubs. Cabanas and daybeds are scattered throughout. Great drink and Beverage service is provided.
2. Mandalay Bay - The Mandalay Bay Beach is one of the most massive pool complexes in Las Vegas. It contains a number of pools, a wave pool, multiple restaurants and bars, lazy river, real sand beach, a full casino, a European style pool (Moorea Beach Club) and Daylight day club. If you are staying at the Four Seasons or Delano you'll have access to the entire venue and their individual hotel pools. I especially enjoy the Delano Beach Club pool with its super relaxed atmosphere and DJ playing chill tracks. The Four seasons pool is designed for luxury and relaxation. You can book cabanas here.
1. MGM Grand - Honestly, deciding which pool is better between MGM Grand and Mandalay bay is very hard. They offer so many of the same features such as multiple pools, bars, restaurants, cabanas, lounges, hot tubs; but what makes MGM the best pool complex in Las Vegas to me is their MASSIVE lazy river. The lazy river is such a great place to spend an afternoon doing a great bit of people watching. When you get thirsty just guide your inner tube into the pool bar area within the river to grab a drink. If you like to party there is the Wet Republic Day club. You can book a cabana here.