Going to a Bar with a view is one of the best things to do in Las Vegas. There's so much to see in Las Vegas, why not have a drink while you do it? Las Vegas summer nights are known for their warmth so you can enjoy these views till the early hours of the morning! Below is our top 10 list of the best bars with a great view in Las Vegas.
10. Drai's Nightclub - Fist bar on our list of the top 10 bars with a view in Las Vegas is Drai's nightclub. Situated on top of The Cromwell hotel, Drai's has a massive indoor / outdoor space with one of the best views in Las Vegas. You'll see the iconic Bellagio fountains, Caesars palace and the Cosmopolitan from your vantage point many floors above the Las Vegas Strip. Check out this 360 degree photo of the view. Day or night you'll have an amazing view.
9. Rhumbar - Rhumbar is a rum focused bar located at the front of the Mirage. Its like a tropical oasis in the middle of the chaotic Las Vegas Strip. You'll have views of the Venetian, Palazzo and the Mirage Volcano from its patio area. Sip on a mojito and puff a cigar. Skip the inside bar and enjoy the outside!
8. 107 Skylounge - 107 Skylounge is located at the north end of the strip on top of the Stratosphere. It is located 107 stories up from the ground. Looking south you can see the entirety of the Las Vegas Strip. There is happy hours daily 4pm to 7pm and 10:30pm to 1am. Entrance is free if you are having cocktails in the lounge.
7. Parasol Up / Parasol Down - Wynn Las Vegas is a home to a number of fantastic bars. But our favorite bar with a view is Parasol Up and Parasol down. Each offers a different view. Parasol up is located centrally in Wynn Las Vegas. You can relax in its Lounge atmosphere and watch all the activity from the raised from the casino floor platform. Parasol Down is located one level directly below Parasol up. It is a smaller bar with less action. Ask for a seat outside where you can view the 40 foot man-made waterfall and the show in the Lake of Dreams.
6. High Roller Happy Half Hour - For many, riding a ferris wheel while in Las Vegas is pretty low on their list of things to do. But throw if you throw in some booze, the World's Largest Observation Wheel,and the Las Vegas Strip you have a recipe for fun. The High Roller Happy Half hour has all of this. Tickets get you all you can drink on a fully stocked bar on a special cabin on the High Roller. The trip lasts 30 minutes so make sure to drink up! We suggest that you buy tickets from the website to make sure your group all gets on the same cabin.
5. Petrossian Bar - For our fifth bar with a view we return inside to Petrossian bar at Bellagio. Located just off the Bellagio lobby and just steps into the casino the Petrossian bar provides an excellent vantage point to view the crowds passing through one of Las Vegas's most popular Hotel Casinos. Have a martini and relax!
4. Beer Park - Next up is beer park at Paris Las Vegas. Its located in the front of the hotel on the Second story. The elevation allows views over the strip to the Bellagio Fountains and the Cosmopolitan. Beer and easy eats are on the menu so pull up a good draft and check out the view:
3. Hyde - Hyde is technically a night club. It is located in Bellagio right on the the lake. You can watch the fountain show from its patio area while listening to a DJ throw down a sick set. Just look at this shot we took of the fountains going off below. It is like you are on the lake. Go there if you want to party and have a great view.
2. Skyfall - Skyfall is the southernmost bar with a view on our top 10 List of bars with a view in Las Vegas. It is located at the top of the 45 story Delano Las Vegas, adjacent to Mandalay Bay. Its view peers north high above the strip. If you are staying at Delano just show your key at happy hour and you get a free glass of champagne. Skyfall also has an attached restaurant called Rivea. From this point you can almost see the entire trip. Go at sunset and stay through nightfall for the best experience.
1. Skybar - The number 1 bar with a view on our top 10 list is SkyBar. It is located next to the Waldorf Astoria's Sky Lobby on the 23rd story. Just enter the hotel, call an elevator and press the lobby button. You'll be whisked up to the 23rd story. Head east toward the strip and you'll enter SkyBar. The atmosphere in SkyBar is subdued and elegant. Cocktails are carefully crafted for your enjoyment. The view is of mid strip, featuring MGM Grand, Monte Carlo, New York New York, Aria, Veer, Cosmopolitan, Paris and Planet Hollywood. A Mid-strip marvel of a view. Don't forget to hit up the Mini Moet Vending machine next to the Elevators for a mini bottle of Moet Chandon champagne.